Welcome - Let's Get Started

Shop My Store    www.youravon.com/lruger    Happy Shopping!

Hi and welcome. You will find some helpful ideas here you can use to enhance your beautiful personal care. Over the years of my life, my 'personal' look and beauty regime has changed to reflect my life stages. From teen, to young woman, to wife and mother, to career, to beautiful women over 50 and everything in between, I have used certain looks and products to obtain that look. I'm sure that is true for you as well. Obviously what worked great for me when I was a young woman won't be the look I am trying to achieve at this stage of my life. And of course, as fashion looks change, so too does your beauty regimen.

No matter your age, your look, your place in life, I hope to be of help to you in choosing the products you will need to create your personal look. And for you men, not to be left out, there is a line of products for you as well. I know of some men who pooh poohed the idea of using our products until they tried the product and now are staunch re-users, loving the reactions they get using the product.

Welcome aboard and let's get started. First let me introduce you to this handy online tool to help you with your Makeover.

Now that you have played with your personal Makeover and have some ideas about colors, skin types, hair styles, you are ready to get just the right products for you to attain your personal look. Visit my online E-Store, browse the brochures, make your selections and check out on secure url. Products will ship directly to your home within United States (also some APO addresses)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back in the Business - Avon Representative returns.